Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Merdeka....Merdeka!!!

Today is the national day of Malaysia. There is a tradition in Sheares Hall, that the juniors have to organize the national day gathering and national day dinner for the hall.

To think about it, this year will be my 3rd year staying in Sheares Hall, but this is the 1st time I join the event :P

When I was freshman, I was the president in the Malaysia National Day organizing committee, but i myself didnt turn up because I had a training camp to attend.

Below are some photos taken then.


Waiting for the rest to come


Gathering
We were supposed to introduce ourselves one by one...in Malay...hahahah all of us have nearly forgotten how to speak malay...our own national language...
We sang our National song, some malay songs. (surprisingly that I could still remember the music)


Bday cake for Malaysia!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home