Friday, August 26, 2005

I am back in Germany!!

This morning I had a dream. I dreamt that I was back in Germany.

Clement and Jorge were with me at that time. It was weird because in the dream I knew that I was supposed to be in Singapore. But somehow I needed to go back to Germany for some reasons. I dont know.

On that day ( in the dream), I was supposed to leave Germany and come back to Singapore again. But I didnt want to leave Germany. I was so depressed that time and Jorge and Clement were there for me, consolling me. They brought me to a sport club (quite a unique and old sport club) and they wanted to go for workout. I had no mood to do anything then.

I was comparing the weather and humidity there and Singapore.
Jason "Hmm.... now i am in Germany.. but why is the weather still warm and humid?? "

Then the dream changed to another dream, about my friends in Sheares Hall, a hostel where I am staying in NUS.

hhmm... I think I still miss my time in Germany.... I dont know if that dream was suppose to be a good dream or sad dream... weird...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home